Since 2002, the Vanuatu Government has been actively involved in promoting tourism within its country. So much so that in 2004, the ninth episode of Survivor was filmed on location in Vanuatu and was a huge success.
Real estate in Vanuatu is a relatively new concept and has a lot to do with the growing trend in tourism, because to be honest – Vanuatu offers something for everyone. From the laid back lifestyle, to a boating and fishing heaven, to the restaurants, nightlife and the lush tropical countryside, everyone will find exactly what they are looking for in Vanuatu.
Vanuatu has a strong French influence
When you come to Vanuatu you have the opportunity to brush up on your French and to enjoy perfectly cooked French cuisine. This French influence heralds back to the time of early colonialism, when both the French and British laid claim to the islands.
With their independence in 1980, Vanuatu has remained relatively untouched and they retain a strong hold on their mix of cultures, colloquially referred to as their island culture. As houses for sale in Vanuatu become more popular, many expats are taking advantage of this island lifestyle and are moving lock, stock and barrel to their very own island paradise.
What does Vanuatu tourism offer?
Tourism is a big industry in Vanuatu and so you won’t be left with nothing to do or empty time on your hands – unless that is your idea of a holiday. Vanuatu offers holiday makers anything from extreme adventure to a relaxed and rejuvenative sanctuary and everything in between.
So whatever you want in a holiday (except skiing!), you will find in Vanuatu.
- Explore the history of ancient cultures and witness ceremonies and traditional dances that you won’t see anywhere else in the world.
- Visit villages rebuilt to show you how their people used to live and tour actual villages where people still live today.
- Take a popular eco-tour and explore Vanuatu’s pristine environment, its tropical forests, and its unique flora and fauna.
- Hike up to the awesome Yasur Volcano on Tanna Island, which has been belching molten lava for hundreds of years and is still doing so today.
- Vanuatu is known the world over for its fabulous wreck diving and divers come from everywhere to dive on the President Coolidge and to take part in some of the deepest and the best diving in the world.
If you want to play a round of golf on a championship course, charter a fishing boat to hunt Marlin, spend the day browsing around markets and bazaars or fly over a live volcano in a helicopter – then Vanuatu offers you all of this and much more as well.
Vanuatu real estate
With new holiday houses in Vanuatu becoming available there is no time like the present to take advantage of all that this beautiful tropical destination has to offer. Spend your holidays here in your very own waterfront real estate in Vanuatu and then rent it to high end tourists for the remainder of the year. Vanuatu resorts for sale with Lapita Real Estate. Contact us today!
For more information on houses or land for sale in Vanuatu, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or complete our online enquiry form