TERMS AND CONDITIONS – NVRE COMPETITION
- The Promoter is:
Northern Vanuatu Real Estate located at Lapita Beach Aore Island, Santo, Vanuatu
The above mentioned company will be hereafter jointly referred to as the ‘Promoter.’
- Employees of the Promoter or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- To enter the competition an entrant must enter their personal details including.
- Closing date for entry will be 15 July 2023 After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows:
- The entrant enters the competition by submitting the entry form on our Giveaway page.
- The entrant can only enter the draw once.
Further information can be found at: https://northernvanuaturealestate.com/giveaway/
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
- The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winner will be drawn at random at Hotel Santo on Vanuatu Independence Day 30 July 2023 by the Luganville Lord Mare.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or phone within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The Promoter will notify the winner when, where and how the prize can be collected.
- The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her acceptance and agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Vanuatu law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Vanuatu.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Vanuatu data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be published on our website.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to any other party.